Oh joy, got tagged by :icon:TheBoltTron: XD, better make the best of it. Nope, not gonna tag anyone beyond this, screw the rules aswell because I are lazy like zat x'D
1. What is your favourite kanohi mask ability? I like the one where you can just teleport towards anything in sight a ton, even though Dimensional travel or that one involving the Truth coming out or the one with athelic abilities when in a pinch, or, or, or... You get it, I am horrible at making choices XD
2. Who is your favourite sportsman? I don't really have any kind of affinity with sports outside of martial arts, so my favorite is the sensei I got to study under for 3 years.
3. What is your favourite Jaeger from Pacific Rim -movie? Every single one of them, they were all sooooooo cool~!
4. What is your favourite element in logical way? Electricity, I like how versatible it is and in the glorious(horribly OPed) amount of ways it can be used through pure logic.
5. If you had superpowers what would you do? Make as little personal use of them as possible, train them and keep them from being used unless absolutely neccesary, and I'd travel the world with them xD.
6. What kind of a fantasy world would you like to live? One where I'd be a Time-Lord with a Tardis, or any kind of world that doesn't have me end up as dead, lowly and weak or otherwise severly disadvantaged.
7. Who is your favourite rapper? I am an obessive listener to music, but Rap is something I have not ventured much into. That said, I like Tupac best.
8. Who is your favourite Toa by far? Hewkii, he's just a boss with that punkrock mask of Gravity of his.
9. If you were a transformer (triple-changer, hexa-changer or something like that is counted) what kind of an alternative mode you want to transform? One that could fly at the very least.
10. What kind of an anime ability/attack (for instance from One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tails, etc.) you love to learn? ^~^ I'd like to learn the way of martial arts like Kenichi did in History Strongest Disciple: Kenichi. Such fluid use of several martial arts is just great.